Are you looking for a great gig where the work is actually fun? Check out Goldfish Swim School! We're not your typical company. We wear flip flops, sing on the job, tell corny jokes and love to what we do! We offer paid training and set shifts that work perfectly for folks who are in school or balancing other commitments or jobs. We're currently looking for a reliable sales and customer service expert to assist with busy front desk operations. The ideal candidate will be professional, articulate, a team-player and an exceptional ambassador for Goldfish Swim School. Also, this is not a typical front desk job. All front desk employees are cross-trained to lifeguard and teach swim lessons as well.
- Ability to swim
- Desire to work with children and make a difference
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
Job Summary: Promotes quality customer service and processes sales and registration transactions. Acts as the first point of contact for potential and current Goldfish customers, and is responsible for presenting a positive image for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones, responds to inquiries, takes messages and screens and directs phone calls in a professional manner.
- Processes student registrations using effective sales/customer service techniques.
- Schedules birthday/pool parties.
- Resolves customer concerns/complaints using a professional approach.
- Assists members with purchases of merchandise and vending.
- Greets parents and students as they report to the front desk.
- Checks in students on the attendance tracking system.
- Maintains cleanliness of the front desk area, Snack Shack area, changing areas, restrooms and observation area.
- Checks voicemail and email correspondence and responds in a timely manner.
- Updates informational displays with accurate and timely promotions and literature.
- Provides administrative support to management.
- Makes collection calls to resolve open account problems.
- Prepares student lesson schedules for use by instructors and management staff.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents. Administers first aid when necessary.
- Teaches swim lessons and lifeguards as needed.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred. Two years previous customer service and/or administrative office experience required. Intermediate level computer skills required using Word, Excel and other software systems.
Certifications and licenses: Lifeguarding/CPR/First Aid/AED certification required. We will train.
Goldfish Swim School - Cleveland East & Fairview Park
Goldfish Swim School is the premier learn-to-swim facility for kids ages 4 months to 12 years. We use our proven confidence-building curriculum to promote a love of swimming and teach children to be safer in and around the water.
JOIN OUR CREW! Grab a great gig where the work is fun! We wear flip flops. We sing on the job. We tell corny jokes. We give high fives freely. We love our employees and reward hard work with Snack Shack bonuses, iTunes gift cards and other fun perks! We offer paid training and flexible shifts that are perfect for students or folks who want to grab extra hours without working late nights. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate. If you love working with kids, we’d love to talk to you!
Company Website: www.goldfishswimschool.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)